JLynn Sheridan at Writing on the Sun nominated Writerly Goodness for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you JLynn!
For more information, please visit the Versatile Blogger Award site.
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My fifteen nominees:
- Monique C. Liddle: Bends in the Road
- Rebecca Barray: Becca’s Blog
- Linda Hatton: The Whatnot Shop
- Richard Hacker: Richard Hacker’s Blog
- Khara House: Our Lost Jungle
- Mel Jones: Mel’s Madness
- E.B. Pike: Writerlious
- Paul Ellis: It was a Dark & Stormy Night …
- Gerry Wilson: The Writerly Life
- Muddy Kinzer: Muddying the Waters
- Karen Woodward
- Writers in the Storm Blog
- Stephen A. Watkins: The Undiscovered Author
- Gabriela Pereira: DIY MFA
- K.M. Weiland: Wordplay
Seven things about me:
- Favourite foods: sushi, onion rings, sauteed mushrooms
- Favourite colour: purple
- Favourite place: home
- Favourite pet: every single one, even the rats
- Favourite authors: Guy Gavriel Kay and O. R. Melling
- Favourite words: serendipity and synergy
- Favourite thing in the whole world: writing